Bagels! Day 13

                                                                                                                                                5/24/21 9:15 pm

I had a very late start today. I got to Patty’s house around 12:45 and started making bagels. This time they are for the senior brunch on Friday. I went with 5 batches today, so I got out my ingredients and went to work.


While I was waiting for the dough to rise I worked on my cookbook and played with Patty’s cats. I boiled and baked almost all of them before I had to leave. Patty was very sweet and baked the last 2 batches of Everything bagels for me.
After dinner and some singing with Jazz-Rock, I grabbed my computer and headed outside to continue working on my cookbook and start my reflection paper. I worked for 4.5 hours today which brings my total to 51.5 hours. Tomorrow is the last day and I’m going out with a bang, so check in to see what I make! - Sophie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bluebird day 4!

Day 9 - Donuts and Muffins oh my!

Day 6 - Making mixes